viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

Inkido DT call 2014

Good Morning! Inkido is having a DT call. To apply you have to make a blog post with your favorite works and a little bio...so here goes mine.

My name's Teresa, I'm 28 and live in Madrid, Spain. I started scrapbooking a few years ago and it has become my obsession!I think my style tends to shabby, although recently I've started playing with mixed media too, really like adding texture to my pages. I love using lots of layers,  soft colors and plenty of embellishments .

I have two online galleries
http://www.flickr.com/photos/78769804@N06/
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/461445.html









8 comentarios:

  1. Oh wow these are all so beautiful... all the best with your design team application...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What amazing work, Ruki!! Wishing you the best with this DT call!! You have such amazing talent!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I am so happy you apply for a place on the Inkido DT!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck! I love what you make!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. muchísima suerte!!!! Todo es precioso!! besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Especially love the punched lacy border!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Uis... me acabo de dar cuenta de que ya te conocía, aunque ahora mismo no sé de qué! Me encanta tu estilo, aún no he visto nada que no me deje con la boca abierta como una tonta. Qué pasada!!

    ResponderEliminar