domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Sketchabilities #47: Hello baby

Hello everyone! This is my take on Karan´s gorgeus sketch 47. I used a photo of me when I was a baby with my grandfather. Don´t miss the design team´s awesome creations!

Hola de nuevo! Aquí os traigo mi versión de la maravillosa plantilla 47 de Karan. La foto es de cuando era bebé, con mi abuelo. No os perdais las creaciones del equipo de diseño, son espectaculares!


sketch47
hellobabydef


Para el papel de fondo utilicé un papel beige de prima. Primero embosé algunos sellos con tinta y polvos transparentes; luego elegí un par de máscaras y las puse sobre el papel. Entonces lo pulvericé con mist caseros: morado (hecho con un reinker dusty concord), marrón (hecho con un reinker tea dye) y rosa (reinker worn lipstick).

To make the background paper I first embossed some stamps with clear ink and powder, and put some masks over the paper. Then I sprayed it with some homemade mists: purple (made with dusty concord reinker), brown (made with tea dye reinker) and pink (made with worn lipstick reinker).


08052011-IMGP4383 08052011-IMGP4403

Para el árbol corté cartón con la cricut, le di una capa de gesso y otra de acrílica blanca. Le eché barniz de craquelado de Aleene y cuando se secó le di una capa de pintura acrílica marrón. Me gusta bastante el resultado,¿qué os parece a vosotras?

To make the tree I cut lightweight chipboard with my cricut and applied one coat of gesso. Then I painted it with white acrylic paint and applied Aleene´s quick crackle. When it dried I painted it again with brown acrylic paint. I like the result, what do you think?

08052011-IMGP4384

Papel:prima y onirie

Flores: prima, zva creative y "otros" (del chino)

Perlas: zva creative

Rubons: prima


Paper:prima and onirie

Flowers: prima, zva creative and my stash

Pearls: zva creative

Rubons: prima

9 comentarios:

  1. es muy bonito.la foto muy tierna.besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gorgeous love the colors

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Te ha quedado precioso este Lo,la foto me encanta! y el color estupendo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. very beautiful work! I love the colors in it!
    I also have problems with my blog, but I think that I am too lazy to move :-)))

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You sure used a lot of techniques on this layout. Thanks for sharing all your ideas. It is so great you have your baby pictures to scrap. I love your homemade background, I still don't know how you make your own mists.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Awsome page. The picture is lovely of you and your abuelo and you have chosen such cool colours!! thanks for the inspiration!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola, me ha encantado la tarjeta. Ya me he hecho seguidora de tu blog y te he añadido al mío para seguir todo lo que haces.
    Nos seguiremos viendo en Facilisimo.
    Besitos
    Maripidos

    ResponderEliminar
  8. great details on the beautiful page ♥ love all the little pearls and stones and the three is so lovely

    ResponderEliminar